Saturday, June 23, 2007

How to Put It Into Words

I have been extremely busy lately that rather than blogging here, I just put them on facebook. My work has kept me numbed and stressed due to the environment I am working with. Though I was hired to revamp the website for this study abroad program and write about cities, I feel like my job goes through unethical means that question how I was brought up, and taugh in school. Since I already ranted about that elsewhere, and I really don't want my boss snooping around one day on the blog and hearing her name slighted, I'll keep it to that point only. She really is a good person, just her personality is unnecessarily rude to her employees and her ethics very warped for my ethics level. I'm not a business woman, nor will I ever want to be, as I will not stoop so low for the benefit of a company.

After working there for 3 weeks, I feel like she sucks all hope out of human society, in which I almost would consider having a religion just to balance out the lack of hope in her world. It makes me want to have faith that human society is not so inane. I truly feel bad for her, and her employees who have to put up with her insults.

My time in China has been so busy that I rarely have time to do my laundry and truly spend time doing what I want during my spare time. So today I finally have a semi-chance to rest, and all I want to do is sit down and do absolutely nothing. Just think about life.

I've noticed how we strive for our goals, yet along the way we slip on a tiny pebble that prevents us from that goal oh so near. It's a little disheartening knowing that we are close, yet so far away. But things like that happen, and I wonder when and if I will be slipping on that tiny pebble someday.

Anyways, my goal is to make the world a better place, and I do wonder if my job does that. I think not...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.