Saturday, November 03, 2007

Oops, my first Made In China product- So it lasted for 2 months

So, I ordered a Honeywell Humidifier off of Amazon.com about two days ago, and it arrived today. After my coughing I got in China (that never seemed to go away unless I leave the country), I have been a little cautious about my lungs. I'm sure ten years of my life got cut off just from being there for half a year. So I thought its cause of the dry air, especially since its getting to be winter now. I happily opened my new toy, and started looking at the label- lo and behold, it was indeed Made in China. While even my Lg Chocolate phone was made in Korea, I made the mistake of assuming the humidifer may be been made in Vietnam or somewhere else. I basically lived without China for about 2 months, then it got caught up with me. Ah well, it was good while it lasted. But I'll still just going to try not to buy anything made in China just for safety concerns. Sorta like ending up at Wholefoods, ya know?

No comments: