Wednesday, October 10, 2007

My Next Trip


So lately a friend of mine brought up this idea to do a trip after we all graduate. Of course I'd definitely be in...somehow lol. It would probably be a eurotrip, only this time I want to try and explore the other cities I haven't gotten to yet. Ideally, I'd love it to be this:


Spain

Portugal

Morrocco

Southern France

Paris

London

Wales

and Perhaps Ireland.


Thing is, I'd be happy just doing the first 3, but probably would have to compromise if I am going in a group...especially when my Arab friend though that people in Portugal and Morrocco hate Arabs...lol. Ironically his cousin claimed we'd be spending some time living it up at the guest palace with his connections. I just want to see Morrocco and it would be amazing either way. Southern France...well Nice is always nice (haha that always makes me laugh a bit no matter how stupid it is), Avignon seemed cool via the window, and perhaps even Monaco. It seems like a cool way to finish off another chapter of my life, and begin a new one. Especially when there will be so many changes out there...


I've always said to myself when I do go visit London and Paris, I'd definitely give it the proper amount of time to actually see it. Ideally, if I ever get the chance, I'd love to do the Balkans again and Turkey.


Now...to find the funds to do the trip haha :x Who knew I'd be back in Europe so fast? My only goal was to do another trip there before 26!

No comments: