Friday, April 13, 2007

It's the Small Things in life that count

While having a conversation with my Int'l Law classmate, he mentioned what makes one's life go around. He has a friend who wants to be a lawyer so she could boss people around. For him, he wants to move to Paris, smoke some nice ciggerettes and be Parisian. We laughed about it, but it's true, it's the small things in life that count.

So I'm wondering what are the small things in my life that currently count:
1) Grabbing a tall peppermint mocha at Starbucks on my way to work when I'm tired.
2) Watching an episode or two (or more) of Felicity before I go to sleep.
3) Thinking about my next meal and where I'll get it. I guess this goes with Good Food. Especially when it tastes perfect for your taste buds at that moment.
4) Talking to one of my best friends, Pat. He makes time at work go by a lot faster. Who cares about the time difference when laughing? Knowing I have reliable friends to count on, despite them being scattered around the world.
5) Going back to the apartment at the end of the day and knowing I have a comfy bed to sleep on.
6) Using the White Tea & Ginger shower gel from bath and body works...it smells great and it makes my day better.
7) Having parents that would help me out in any way possible if they had the ability to.
8) Passing by pretty flowers (haha yeah...I guess I do stare off into randomness too much).
9) Artsyness...It's great to see some inspiring stuff every now and then.
10) Having a tasty drink and falling asleep on the beach hearing the waves.

No comments: