Thursday, January 18, 2007

Back to Reality

Ever since I moved back to DC, things have picked up pace. There hasn't been a single day this week when I woke up later than 8:15 and gone to bed after midnight. I've been running around since Tuesday, going to classes that I frankly did not know whether I was required for it. I've went to a total of 5 classes, 2 of them I'm not going to be taking this semester. blah. I've decided to take only 4 classes this semester since 3 of them are going to be pretty hard I believe.

Been staying with at my friend's apartment with a biting cat...the cat is cute I just wish it didn't bite. Plus I feel bad for bumming over at his place for quite some time since I wake up so early as well and by the time I get back I'm thoroughly exhausted and just pass out. Hopefully I'm moving to my other friend's apartment so I won't be as much of a bother.

Found potential house as potential roommate already sent in the application to rent the place. I'm still wondering whether it's the place to be...I've got to see the rooms. I just want to be settled, and I've got my hands tied up in all different directions. At least it's near a bus station so I don't need to worry about transportation to my internship.

I'm slowly getting life sorted out...my mind is always running with things to do...thinking of times when I was in another country just going out with friends...I'm not too worried about anything really, but just passive stress that makes it hard for me to go back to sleep if I happen to wake up in the middle of the night...or I hope I don't talk in my sleep thinking I'm awake.

I'm quite possible to graduate a semester early...just something I never imagined since I always thought of myself going for all 4 years. But I might just do so in order to save some money. Never imagined money to be an issue though I absolutely don't have much. Life is throwing me random teases in addition to what I need to get done, where I just take in a deep breath, and though its not a big problem, I've just gotta solve it.

No comments: