Thursday, February 08, 2007

It's Cold, I'm Outta Here!

As I cannot contain my excitement from my impulse buy, I decided to share the news here. I'm off to Venezuela baby!!!

So the day before while I was at my internship, I decided to look up plane tickets to random places. I checked up Caracas (CCS)...London (LON)... yeah I know plenty of airport codes right off the bat...Osaka (KIX), Beijing (BJS), Duesseldorf (DUS), Copenhagen (CPH)etc.

At first, I never really thought I'd buy it since it just became a weird hobby/habit to check up plane tickets every now and then for the sheer fun of it. Then I saw that it was a lot cheaper on Orbitz, than on StudentUniverse. I told a few people about my idea just for conversation, then on my way to work today (as I have a 1/2hr commute) all I thought about was formalizing this idea of going to Venezuela in my head, going somewhere warm for the spring break. By the time I got to work, I checked up airline prices, called up my dad to sort of "confirm" I'm going to do this, then bought it during lunch.

I'm heading out to Venezuela to see one my best friends for spring break!! I haven't seen her in about 2-3 years. Yeaaa I'm gonna party it up since it's gonna be one of my last vacations before I graduate! (heck who am I kidding, it's gonna be the first of many trips in 2007).

No comments: