Saturday, May 12, 2007

The L Word

Lethargic, or Living out Loud? Well, that's about it for my title of the L Word.

So, I either have a million ideas running through my mind or I pass out and take several naps a day. I am on summer break, in hopes to achieve many things, yet it seems like the moment I am inside the house, I feel like taking a nap since I have nothing better to do.

It does feel a little surreal that I will be leaving in about 2 1/2 more days... Oh yes, must not forget that mosquito repellent. now that I think about it...

I think most of my friends get dizzy thinking about how much I travel. Honestly, it's really not much, but I might as well travel before I get too tired to do so. I've been breaking in my new journal, it's gonna be photo/artsy inspired. I'm totally looking forward to snapping more pics and printing them out cheaply in China. Almost forgot my goal there to be an English teacher.

Things I want to do in China:
1) Overnight Mountain Yoga Retreat
2) Weekend trip out to the beach
3) One random tourist location a week
4) Try a different restaurant each week
5) A facial every other week would be nice...
6) Someone to support my pricey lifestyle as well...lols jk.

I'm really looking forward to this different experience in Beijing. I'll really need to study harder, work harder, play harder. Oops, what was the point of this post?

No comments: