Friday, May 11, 2007

My House

So I'm back in the Garden State.

It's Friday...May 11, 2007.

I will be off in another 4 days, on May 15th.

Time is getting cut shorter and shorter, as I run away trying to find some extra minutes or seconds hidden under rocks or in the lake. I find myself playing the piano again--I forgot a lot of it, the piano has not been tuned in ages, but there's this melodic soothingness that substituted for my yoga. It's been about a month since I last came home, and each time there's a slightly different atmosphere to it.

I just feel like dancing or drawing...sitting back on life and pondering about what the world means.

As I said goodbye to my friends yesterday, I realized how once again, my roots are uplifted and walking towards another journey. Some of those friends, I will not see again. Some of those friends, when I come back, will once again be changed. I will have to search high and low for my perfect little society.

No comments: