Sunday, November 29, 2009

Random Connections

So I've realized that over the past few years I've become connected with many random friends whom I had the pleasure to give a piece of my heart to (whether they may know it or not). Whether it is their personality, me annoying the heck outta them, or something else that somehow grew with me over time, I have ended up with friends scattered around the world that if I had a teleportation device, would drop everything I'm doing in a second to help them if they were in trouble.

weird, isn't it? Most people would say something similar for about family members, but while I also love my family, I've learned that my friends are also a part of me, and they have either helped me grow as a person, or completes a piece of me that I don't have.

Oddly enough, I'm terrible at expressing this in person until the moments pass and usually we're not in the same location (perhaps that's the tomboy side of me I was raised with).

Anyways, I wanted to give those people a big big hug and a warm smile. Because sometimes I really have difficulty expressing that enough.

No comments: